2018 Nissan LEAF Preview near Framingham, MA
Pre-production model shown: 2018 Nissan LEAF with optional features
Are You Ready for the e-Pedal on the 2018 LEAF?
There are always exciting new features and systems being debuted each year as new model iterations are released. The 2018 Nissan LEAF proves to be no different — in fact, it proves to be a stand out! With the introduction of the e-Pedal1 and the broad spectrum of new capabilities, there’s so much more to love than ever before — and it’s already the world’s best-selling electric vehicle2. There are more than 277,000 of these beauties roaming the road, so will you add one more to the crowd? See the LEAF for yourself at Marlboro Nissan!
You’re probably already dying to know: what’s an e-Pedal. That’s a great question. Check out the nifty video to the right of the screen and see just how this new, innovative system works. Rather than relying on two pedals for routine stop-and-go situations, the e-Pedal1 works like a sewing machine or child’s motorized toy. Depress the pedal to accelerate, reduce pressure to slow down, and remove your foot entirely to come to a stop. For commuters who have to navigate their way through rush hour traffic, the e-Pedal1 is a godsend! It’s also projected to create a safer driver environment, and time will certainly tell that tale!
To take a wider view of this vehicle, let’s discuss the standout attributes of this 100-percent electric drivetrain. On top of providing 100-percent torque3 from the second you depress the accelerator to its 150-mile range, this beauty is nothing short of an exhilarating ride. You’ll enjoy the quick “refueling,” too, since 30 minutes of charge imbues the LEAF with an incredible 88 miles4! The NissanConnect® EV App5 makes it a breeze to keep track of your range, pre-set the temperature of the cabin, and even get up-to-date traffic news so that you can avoid that nasty block of congestion on the Massachusetts Turnpike. You can even opt for a feature like the Nissan ProPILOTTM6 Assist, which is the closest thing on the market to having a vehicle that drives itself! It allows the LEAF to maintain its distance from the vehicle ahead of you, keep you centered in your lane, and even come to a complete stop based on traffic. Cue the awestruck gasps!
Know that this 2018 Nissan LEAF preview near Framingham, MA, is just a taste of what this all-electric vehicle provides. Speak with a friendly member of our staff at Marlboro Nissan today about reserving your very own. We’re located at 740 Boston Post Road East in Marlborough, MA, and open seven days a week!
Mark for Many Years
Best Dealership Around
Always a great experience
Fast and easy
a great experiance
Love my Nissan Versa Note!
cant wait to buy my next nissan here
Nice and friendly staff.
Great experience buying my 2017 Rogue
Very happy customer!!!
The best dealership
Marlboro Nissan Sales Hours
|Monday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:30 am - 5:00 pm|
1. Use conventional brake pedal for aggressive braking situations.
2. According to the manufacturer.
3. 320 Nm.
4. Mileage estimates only. Range will vary depending upon driving/charging habits, speed, conditions, weather, temperatures, and battery age. The driver’s display shown does not show default screen settings.
5. Faster estimated charge time based with 240-volt charging dock and 6.6 kW onboard charger, which is standard on all trims except S. Charge times may vary. Mileage estimates only. Range will vary depending upon driving/charging habits, speed, conditions, weather, temperatures, and battery age. The driver’s display shown does not show default screen settings.
6. It is the driver's responsibility to remain alert with hands on steering wheel, keeping a look out for other vehicles and pedestrians at all times.