2016 Nissan Sentra for Sale near Worcester, MA
Get Behind the Wheel at Marlboro Nissan!
For a compact sedan that goes above and beyond what you’d expect to find in a vehicle, look no further than the 2016 Sentra. Blending a spectacular design, the latest intelligent features, and an array of comforts and conveniences, you’ll have everything that you need, and then some, in the 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Worcester, MA. Here at Marlboro Nissan, you can take a test drive in this compelling vehicle today!
The cabin of the Sentra is finely-crafted and well-equipped with the amenities you look for most. Find the ideal driving position via the 6-way adjustable seat, while the front passenger’s seat boasts a 4-way adjustable function. Both offer an available heated capability in top trims, which help make those morning commutes down I-495 in the winter a little more bearable. Available touches of elegance, such as mood lighting, leather-appointed seating, Silver, Sport Silver, or Piano Black interior trim, enhance the overall look and feel of the Sentra’s cabin.
Although the Nissan Sentra is a compact vehicle, that doesn’t mean it lacks in providing ample space for all of its passengers and their belongings. An interior passenger volume of 95.9 cubic ft. and 15.1 cubic ft. of trunk capacity1 ensure more than enough room on every journey you take. Thanks to the 60/40 split-folding rear seats, you can configure the cabin to how you see fit, like when you shop Greendale Mall or carpool to Quinsigamond State Park. The Nissan Sentra offers a variety of smart storage compartments around its interior, including the center console, driver’s and front passenger’s seat lower cushion and seatback pockets, and various beverage holders.
In terms of technology, the 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Worcester, MA, doesn’t disappoint. Thanks to available NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Mobile Apps2, you’ll always find your way when you’re behind the wheel of this compact sedan. With this system intact, you’ll have access to an array of amenities, such as local hotspots, Pandora®3 internet radio, SiriusXM® Travel Link®4, and so much more, via the 5.8-inch color touchscreen. Additional features you can find in the Sentra include smartphone integration with Siri® Eyes Free5, communication via the hands-free text messaging assistant6, and audio streaming with Bluetooth®7 connectivity.
When it comes to safety, this compact sedan hosts an array of features to provide you with peace of mind every time you buckle up. Driving down I-290 is as convenient as ever, thanks to available Intelligent Cruise Control8. Not only does this system maintain a set speed, it also keeps a set distance between you and the vehicle ahead – as traffic slows down, the Sentra adjusts its speed accordingly. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System9 alerts you once it detects one of your tires is critically low. And, with the available Easy-Fill Tire Alert9, the horn of the Sentra will automatically beep when the tire has reached the correct pressure level when filling up.
We at Marlboro Nissan invite you to take a test drive in the 2016 Nissan Sentra for sale near Worcester, MA. Give us a call at (508) 573-5392 for more information, or visit our showroom at 740 Boston Post Road East in Marlborough, MA.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
2. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora app via NissanConnect is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
3. Pandora® is a registered trademark of Pandora Media, Inc.
4. Required monthly subscriptions sold separately for each available SiriusXM feature after trial period, and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. Each SiriusXM feature availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options, and may only be available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service, NavWeather service, and SiriusXM TravelLink services (if any of the foregoing features are equipped on vehicle) available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2015 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use feature when safe to do so. Compatible smartphone required. Availability of specific feature is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner's Manual for details. Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth for details. Text rates and/or data usage may apply. Certain services, including Siri®, are provided by independent companies not within Nissan's control. Should service provider terminate/restrict service, service may be suspended or terminated without notice or liability to Nissan and/or its agents. Nissan not responsible for any equipment replacement or upgrades, or associated costs, that may be required for continued operation due to service changes. Siri® Eyes Free is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
6. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Standard text rates and/or data usage may apply.
7. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license.
8. Intelligent Cruise Control is not a collision avoidance system or warning device. Designed to use limited braking. Failure to apply the brakes could result in an accident.
9. TPMS is not a substitute for regular tire pressure checks. Vehicle must be on for the Easy-Fill Tire Alert to operate.