2016 Nissan Rogue for Sale near Framingham, MA
Test Drive the New Rogue Today!
If a powerful, capable, and versatile crossover is what you want, then the 2016 Rogue is what you need. Not only does this vehicle offer a serious performance, it also provides you with the amenities you look for most in a new crossover, including advanced technology and an array of conveniences. Stop by Marlboro Nissan today to take a look at the 2016 Nissan Rogue for sale near Framingham, MA.
An exhilarating ride awaits every time you start the engine in this crossover. With the 2.5L 4-cylinder powertrain placed beneath the hood, you’ll have 170 horsepower and 175 lb.-ft. of torque at your disposal. All of that power doesn’t come at a cost, though, as the Nissan Rogue achieves a maximum 26/33 MPG city/hwy1. While FWD comes standard, Intuitive AWD is optional in all trims, so taking on a snow-coated I-495 is a little less worrisome in the midst of winter. Additional amenities you can expect to find for a drive that's ready for anything is Brake Assist2, Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, and Vehicle-Speed-Sensitive Electric Power Steering.
The capability of the 2016 Rogue isn’t limited to just what lies under the hood, as this crossover offers a wide range of adaptabilities inside. Although seating for five is standard, the Rogue also offers seating for seven with the addition of a third row. Your trunk volume reaches 9.4 cubic ft. of space3 with the third row intact, and 39.3 cubic ft. of room3 with just the second row. Four cargo tie-down hooks3 are a standard amenity, which help your belongings stay in place for every journey you embark on in the 2016 Nissan Rogue for sale near Framingham, MA. For a little more versatility, the third-row seat is equipped with a split-folding function. Meanwhile, the second row features the EZ Flex™ Seating System, which lets the second-row seat fold, slide, and recline4 to your needs. And, with all seats collapsed in the Rogue, you’re looking at a spacious 70 cubic ft. of total volume3.
For commutes down the Massachusetts Turnpike or afternoons at Callahan State Park, the Nissan Rogue ensures every drive is worth your while. NissanConnectSM with Navigation and Mobile Apps5 is an available amenity, which boasts a vivid 7-inch color touchscreen, voice recognition, and an assortment of features, including built-in maps, SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link®6, voice recognition, social media apps, and so much more. Keeping in touch with your loved ones is effortless, thanks to Bluetooth®7 compatibility and the hands-free text messaging assistant8, both of which come standard in every trim. For safe reversing, the Rogue S and SV trim levels come standard with the RearView Monitor9, which is swapped out for the Around View® Monitor9 in the SL trim. Aspects like three 12-volt power outlets, mood lighting, and a remote keyless entry are also standard in this crossover.
Discover what else you’ve been missing out on when you come see the 2016 Nissan Rogue for sale near Framingham, MA, today at your local Nissan dealer, Marlboro Nissan. We are located at 740 Boston Post Road East in Marlborough, MA.
1. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 26 City, 33 Highway. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions - use for comparison only.
2. Brake Assist is only an aid to assist the driver and is not a collision warning or avoidance device. It is the driver’s responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
4. Passengers should not ride in the reclined position while the vehicle is in motion.
5. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks) or other third party changes. Should a third party provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora app via NissanConnect is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
6. Required monthly subscriptions sold separately for each available SiriusXM feature after trial period, and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. Each SiriusXM feature availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options, and may only be available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service, NavWeather service, and SiriusXM TravelLink services (if any of the foregoing features are equipped on vehicle) available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2015 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
7. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
8. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
9. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots. May not detect every object and does not warn of moving objects. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.