2016 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Marlborough, MA
The Crossover You Have to See to Believe
If you’re in the market for a crossover SUV that checks every box off your must-have list, look no further than the Nissan Rogue. Not only does this vehicle boast an array of versatile functions, it also provides you with high-tech amenities and supreme conveniences. Here at Marlboro Nissan, we have the 2016 Nissan Rogue for sale in Marlborough, MA, awaiting your test drive. Get behind the wheel today!
Getting you from Point A to Point B is an intense amount of power found under the hood. Streaming 170 horsepower and 175 lb.-ft. of torque is the 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, which comes standard with every model. On top of a stellar performance, you’ll also get to enjoy the maximum 33/26 MPG city/hwy1 fuel rating that allows you to go further on less. Encountering slick roads or rocky terrain is an easy feat in the Rogue, as it offers the available Intuitive AWD system on every trim. If it senses a loss of traction under a specific wheel or wheels, it automatically redirects torque to enhance handling.
Whether you’re behind the wheel, in the front seat, or sitting in the back, you’ll find comfort no matter where you are in this crossover. The available Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control ensures those up front get to warm up or cool down to their personal liking, while backseat riders enjoy the standard air conditioning vents. The driver’s seat boasts a 6-way adjustable function, as the front passenger’s seat features a 4-way adjustable capability. For those in back, the second row is standard with a reclining2 feature for optimal relaxation. While the 2016 Rogue is standard with 5-passenger seating, it does offer 7-passenger seating with the addition of a third-row seat when equipped with the Family Package.
Heading across the country or simply to Sudbury Reservoir for a day on the water, the 2016 Nissan Rogue for sale in Marlborough, MA, is equipped to handle all of your needs. With all seats occupied, you’ll have 39.3 cubic ft. of trunk room3 to pack full of coolers, folding chairs, picnic baskets, and the like. For cargo and passenger versatility when you need it, the second row boasts the EZ Flex™ Seating System3, which allows it to fold flat to accommodate more of your belongings, as well as slide forward for easy access into the available third row. With it collapsed, you’re looking at an expansive 70 cubic ft. of total room3 in the Rogue. If you opt for the third-row seat, your cargo space reaches 9.4 cubic ft. of volume3 in the rear.
In addition to incredible practicality, the interior of the Rogue is outfitted with an array of tech-savvy features. Helping avoid the dangers of texting and driving, the hands-free text messaging assistant4 comes standard. Staying in touch with loved ones is effortlessly done, thanks to the Bluetooth®5 hands-free phone system. Three 12-volt power outlets scattered around the cabin allow everyone to charge up their compatible devices, while the USB connection port6 and auxiliary input jack6 let you play your own playlists. In the SL trim, you’ll get to enjoy the sound of crisp tunes streaming from the Bose®7 audio system, which also boasts an AM/FM/CD function.
From superb functionality, to the latest innovation, the 2016 Nissan Rogue for sale in Marlborough, MA, is the crossover you’ve been looking for. Experience even more of what it has to offer here at your local Nissan dealer, Marlboro Nissan!
1. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 26 City, 33 Highway. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions - use for comparison only.
2. Passengers should not ride in the reclined position while the vehicle is in motion.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
4. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
5. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
6. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation.iPod is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod not included
7. Bose® is a registered trademark of The Bose Corporation.