2016 Nissan Pathfinder for Sale in Marlborough, MA
The SUV that Adapts to All of Your Needs
For an SUV, the Nissan Pathfinder truly outdoes itself. Uncompromising power, advanced technology, and accommodating amenities are just a few of the aspects this SUV boasts. And, luckily for you, the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale in Marlborough, MA, is available for a test drive at your local Nissan dealer, Marlboro Nissan, today!
Idling beneath the hood of the Pathfinder is the 3.5L V6 engine, which comes standard in all trims. Streaming 260 horsepower and 240 lb.-ft. of torque, you’ll be taking every street by storm when you’re behind the wheel of this SUV. Reaching a notable 20/27 MPG city/hwy1 fuel economy, you’ll be able to spend more time on the road and less at the pump. Perfect for weekend adventures at Pine Acres Family Camping Resort or trips to Sudbury Reservoir, the 2016 Pathfinder also features a 5,000-lb. towing capacity2.
While this SUV is standard with FWD, it offers the class-exclusive3 All-Mode 4x4-i Intuitive 4WD system as optional for all trims. With this equipped, you’ll be able to choose between the three modes available: 2WD Mode helps with increasing mileage, 4WD Mode provides you with optimal traction, and Auto Mode automatically adjusts power to each wheel when it senses slippery roads or rough terrain. Hill Start Assist comes standard, which prevents the Pathfinder from rolling backwards while on an incline, while Hill Descent Control allows smooth and well-handled maneuvering when embarking downhill.
No matter where you’re seated in the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale in Marlborough, MA, you’ll have all that you need for an enjoyable ride ahead. The Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control is a standard amenity, which warms or cools the cabin both in the front and back. Front map lights and rear reading lights provide everyone in the Pathfinder with illumination when needed, while a maximum of four 12-volt power outlets allow for multiple devices to be hooked up and charging at once. Available climate-controlled front seats are ideal for year-round comfort, as the rear seats boast a heated capability in top trims.
Get ready to bring everyone along for the ride, because this SUV is standard with 7-passenger seating. The EZ Flex® Seating System4 in the second row not only allows the seat to be folded flat, it also features LATCH AND GLIDE®5, which seamlessly moves the second-row seat 5.5 inches forward and backward to accommodate your needs. With both the 60/40 split-folding second row and 50/50 split-folding third row collapsed, you’ll have a staggering 79.8 cubic ft. of total room4 to take advantage of. With all seats occupied, you'll still have 16 cubic ft. of space4 at your disposal behind the third-row seat. The trunk area also boasts eight tie-downs and an under-floor storage compartment to utilize.
Here at Marlboro Nissan, we have the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder for sale in Marlborough, MA, awaiting your test drive. Contact us today at (508) 573-5392 for more information, or visit us at 740 Boston Post Rd. East in Marlborough, MA.
1. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 20 City, 27 Highway. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.
2. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner's Manual for proper use. When towing at or near Maximum Trailer Weight, the allowable vehicle cargo and/or number of passengers is reduced because it is necessary to stay below the Gross Combined Weight Rating and the Gross Axle Weight Rating. If the vehicle has cargo and passengers, the allowable Maximum Trailer Weight is reduced. See your Towing Guide and owner’s manual for proper use.
3. Ward's Large Cross/Utility Market Segmentation. MY15 Pathfinder vs. 2015, 2014 Large Cross/Utility Class.
4. Slide forward function should not be performed with the CRS occupied.
5. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.