2016 Nissan Altima for Sale near Framingham, MA
The Midsize Sedan Exceeding All Expectations
Sleek, top-of-the-line, and captivating are just a few of the many words that describe the new 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Framingham, MA. One ride in this midsize sedan, and you won’t want to settle for anything less. In addition to a stylishly mesmerizing appearance inside and out, the Altima also provides its riders with a compelling performance and a variety of comforts and conveniences. Here at Marlboro Nissan, you can take this one-of-a-kind sedan out for a drive as soon as today.
When you’re behind the wheel of the Altima, all eyes will be on you. Not only does its aerodynamic exterior evoke a riveting look, it also lets you glide down every road with complete agility. The available Active Grille Shutters ensure that every ride in the Altima is used to its full potential, as they close at highway speeds to decrease wind resistance and boost efficiency. Striking LED headlights with signature LED Daytime Running Lights are available, while optional fog lights ensure prime visibility under any weather condition. Dual chrome exhaust finishers, heated outside mirrors, and a power sliding glass moonroof are additional amenities you can expect to find.
The innovation and attractiveness of the exterior is just as eminent inside of the Nissan Altima. Available features like mood lighting, leather-appointed seats, and Brushed Sliver or Carbon Wave trim are what make the Altima a true vision to behold. Year-round comfort is easily achieved for all via the available Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control, as well as the rear passenger air console vents. Thanks to the standard lockable glovebox, you’ll be able to leave behind your phone or wallet while walking the trails at Cushing Memorial Park. Utmost conveniences are found throughout the cabin, ranging from the tilt/telescopic steering column and 6- or 8-way adjustable driver’s seat, to the available Nissan Intelligent Key® and 60/40 split-folding rear seats.
In addition to its remarkable design and impressive range of utility, the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Framingham, MA, also boasts the latest in technology. Two 12-volt power outlets are standard, as is a push-button ignition, Bluetooth®1 compatibility, and an AM/FM/CD audio system; top trims of the Altima add on the Bose®2 Premium Audio System with AM/FM/CD capability and a 7-inch color monitor. Stream your own tunes via the USB connection port3 or the auxiliary audio input jack3, or find the perfect station that suits your mood with available SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4. NissanConnectSM with Mobile Apps5, the hands-free text messaging assistant6, and the HomeLink®7 Universal Transceiver are available features in the Altima.
Whichever trim you opt for, the Nissan Altima knows how to deliver a captivating ride, whether you’re heading to a movie at AMC Framingham 16 or commuting to work down Worcester Road. Pumping out 182 horsepower and 180 lb.-ft. of torque, the 2.5L 4-cylinder engine is the machine that makes every ride worthwhile. The 3.5L V6 powertrain cranks it up to 270 horsepower and 251 lb.-ft. of torque for a little more thrill every time you take the wheel. Also equipped with this engine are steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters and manual-shift mode. Spending less time at the pump and more time on the road is expected in the Altima, as it provides you with a 27/39 MPG city/hwy fuel economy8.
This midsize sedan truly knows how to stand out from the rest, from its eye-catching style and innovative amenities, to its efficient performance. Experience the many facets of the 2016 Nissan Altima for sale near Framingham, MA, today at Marlboro Nissan!
1. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone owner’s manual for details. Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. See NissanUSA.com/bluetooth for details.
2. Bose® is a registered trademark of The Bose Corporation.
3. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod® not included.
4. Required monthly subscriptions sold separately for each available SiriusXM feature after trial period, and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. Each SiriusXM feature availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options, and may only be available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service, NavWeather service, and SiriusXM Travel Link services (if any of the foregoing features are equipped on vehicle) available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2015 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. Driving is serious business. Only use features when safe to do so. App availability is dependent upon vehicle model, trim level, packaging, and/or options. See NissanUSA.com/connect for complete app availability details. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Compatible smartphone required. Cellular network and GPS signals not available in all areas and/or at all times. Cellular technology is evolving, and changes to cellular networks provided by independent companies are not within Nissan’s control. Nissan is not responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Should cellular provider terminate/restrict service, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan and its agents or affiliates. Subscription Agreement required and terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. See www.NissanUSA.com/connect for details. Thirty-six (36) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; subsequently a paid subscription is required (excluding Pandora®, if Pandora app via NissanConnect is equipped on vehicle) at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
6. Use the text messaging feature after stopping your vehicle in a safe location. If you have to use the feature while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Compatible smartphone required. Text rates and/or data usage may apply.
7. HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls Technology Co.
8. 2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.